Coho salmon are a cut above other species. Our Coho has a clean taste and is among the best-tasting, most versatile varieties of salmon. They are lean, and mild, and contain nearly two times the healthy oil content of some other types of salmon.
- Known as Silver Salmon, Coho have beautiful bright silver skin
- Their flesh is a vibrant red-orange
- Delicate texture with a clean and mild flavor profile
- Well suited to a wide variety of applications, including curing, smoking, crudo/sushi, pan-searing, grilling, and roasting
- Smallish pin bones
- High in anti-inflammatory fats with a 10 percent fat content similar to wild salmon